The EFR Subgroup is the group tasked with the development, roll-out and continuous monitoring of the EFR program within the Irish Red Cross. It consists of the following members:
- Darryl Coen – Darryl is the EFR Programme Manager, and is an Advanced Paramedic and Operations Officer with the HSE National Ambulance Service.
- Shane Claffey – Shane is an RGN, Emergency Department nurse and a Nurse Prescriber. He is also an EMT with the Irish Red Cross.
- Alan Batt – Alan is a paramedic educator and researcher based in Canada. He is responsible for online learning resources and providing IT solutions for the EFR Programme.
- Niamh O’Leary – Niamh is a Clinical Researcher with the HSE Oncology Unit in Limerick, and an EMT with the Irish Red Cross. She is responsible for documentation standards and management.
- Claire Doran – Claire is a Process Technologist with Forest Laboratories, and an EMT with the Irish Red Cross. Claire is responsible for the Exam process for the EFR Programme.